Pretty Little Liars
Season 6, Episode 20 “Hush, Hush, Sweet Little Liars”
Original Airdate: March 15, 2016
Contains spoilers if you have not watched the episode
- Aria, Spencer, Emily, Hanna, Ezra and Caleb are waiting to hear from the new bad. Hanna receives a text that says, “If you’re lying, I will shoot all of you.
- Spencer asks Hanna if she is sure about this. Hanna says she is because the next one they come after could end up dead, not just in the hospital.
- Hanna text back, “It’s the truth. I’ll call the cops.” New bad responds back, “No police. This is between you and me.” Hanna replies, “I need one more day” and the new bad types back, “It’ll be your last.”
- Aria shushes in the opening.
- Spencer shows Toby the blueprints and he puts on a pair of glasses to see them. Spencer thinks Sara is looking for something in the basement. The records room has been sealed off, so Toby is going to help Spencer drill into the records room.
- Ezra finishes the last chapter of his book and cries when he processes that he will never see Nicole again.
- Ali wakes up from a nap and sees what looks like her mother’s rotting corpse. (Yep, I screamed the first time I saw this.) Ali then receives a call from a creepy voice that asks “Did you miss me?” Emily tries to tell her the painkillers caused the “hallucinations”.
- Yvonne is upset that Toby is helping Spencer.
- Mona comes to help with Veronica’s campaign. She says she is not the enemy and hasn’t been for a long time. Spencer lets her make phone call to voters.
- Caleb has set up an electric fence to trap the new bad, who they think is Sara. He also set up lights and cameras that are motion activated.
- Aria used her memories of Ezra to write the book, but Liam thinks these are current feelings.
- Ali is woken up by Detective Wilden in her bed. Ali is naturally in a corner when Em and Aria find her.
- Both Spencer and Caleb show a lot of skin.
- When Ali is alone, she sees both her dead mother and Wilden.
- An older lady calls Toby “Pretty Eyes.”
- There is flashback to the fight that broke Hanna and Caleb up. She chose her job over him.
- At the Lost Woods Resort, Caleb nails the windows shut and promises that no one can get in there.
- Hanna tells Caleb that she went back to the apartment after the fight that broke them up, but he was already gone. They kiss in present time and luckily, Ezra interrupts.
- Hanna texts the new bad that she is at the Lost Woods Resort.
- Emily finds Ali hiding in the church. She went there to feel safe and thinks she is being punished.
- Toby and Spencer saw and hammer through the wall at Radley. Mona finds them there. In the file room, there is only a file for Mary Drake. She is Charles / Charlotte’s birth mother and the DiLaurentis’ adopted Charles.
- Ezra, Caleb and Aria are outside trying to catch who they think is Sara. They don’t see anyone and run back to Hanna. Hanna is gone.
- Ali checks herself into the new Radley, even after Em tries to talk her out of it.
- Veronica wins the election.
- Caleb finds a hole under the bed, which is how the new bad took Hanna.
- Elliott is wearing a very realistic Wilden mask. Elliott and Mary Drake are working together.
- The girls receive the text, “Thanks for giving me Hanna. You’re free to go.” It is signed A.D.
- Hanna is shown being dragged through the church bell tower clutching flowers like those found with Charlotte’s body.