Photo Credit: ABC Family
I have a longer wishlist for the second half of the season beginning in January, but here’s what I would like to see on tonight’s Pretty Little Liars.
1. Once and for all, I want to know if Ali is alive. I don’t want any hints or maybes, I want definite proof either way.
2. Tell us what the heck is up with Ezra? Is he really evil?
3. Show me a character I haven’t seen in a while. I saw internet rumors that someone we haven’t seen in a while will make an appearance.
4. Show me stuff that keeps my eyes glued to the screen for the whole two hours. (If not, I am reading a book that was released today and I am equally excited about it.)
5. Bring on the scary. The previous episodes made me jump and scream and I want that again. Just don’t make it too tramatic. I want to sleep after this.